-
July 10th, 2000, 06:46 PM
#11
Inactive Member
I now realize that my old cartrige needs a different type of processing, but That one cartridge I'm not worried about since I just wanted to get it developed out of curiosity, to see how it would turn out.
my new kodachrome 40 film just arrived, and I'm looking for a cheap and fast place to get it developed.! My local walmart store sends all their film to a local fuji lab and not to Pheonex arizona,. I called this local lab and they do not send anything out , so I asked them for the Fuji lab in Pheonix's phone number. I called them and they develop it if I send it to them for for about $10 total, not 4.88 like wal-mart also I called Kodak and they develop for 9.13 $ but it takes 21 buisiness days just for developing my grandma is getting older all the time
I don't wana be like that
tell me how you do it!!!!!!!!
-
July 19th, 2000, 10:06 PM
#12
Inactive Member
sadiemayhem wrote:
What you need to develop your film (and this is the down and dirty way) is a dark room, a packet of D76 developer, fix and some foto flow.(a pair of rubber gloves are stongly recommended)
I have all of the above!!! But I don't have video gear to transfer it. Is it possible to do the full reversal process in a home darkroom or is this only for the labs?
Thanks, Rob
-
July 27th, 2000, 06:01 PM
#13
Inactive Member
No Rob you can hand process the positive image by using a chemical combo called Bleach. Kodak does sell it. You usally have to buy large amounts. You can also make it yourself. I dont have the recipe on me right now but I can get it for you if you would like. The reason we dont use it at the school is because it is quite toxic and needs to be properly disposed of. If you want it you can e-mail me at the school at [email protected] my name is Kenna.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks